Friday, January 16, 2009

tagged


So, I was tagged by Anya Knotts and I'm supposed to write 7 random facts about myself. I enoyed reading Anya's. I hope you are mildly entertained by mine. Here goes: 
1) I'm a word nerd. Thinking about word roots, learning new words and pondering how definitions evolved is fun for me.
2) I would rather have 7 snacks in a day v. 3 meals.
3) Chicago is my favorite American city and I love recommending fun places to eat and visit to those who plan on going there.
4) I get depressed after about 4-5 months of living without a piano.
5) Books make me happy. Looking at a big bookshelf crammed with books brings some kind of inner satisfaction. Reading them is relaxing and discussing them is invigorating.
6) I love hot weather. I must be part gecko.
7) Putting another book on top of the Bible makes me feel uncomfortable, but resting a pen on top of it does not.

3 comments:

Cara Denney said...

THOSE ROCK! I teased Jake about his, but really, everyone's have been really cool to read. I thought not only did your 7 things tell something about you, but the WAY that you wrote your 7 points spoke about you as well...wonderful! hope you are well! God willing, will be seeing you in April for the marriage conference (no, I'm not teaching! ha!) :)

Tracy said...

Hey Cara!! Glad to hear that you are still planning to come out here. It will be good to see you. I was reminded of that Fadiman book when writing about the bookshelves. So, we had a women's Bible study on Prov 31 (Renne taught!) and a lot of stuff came up. Needless to say, I think the church needs a marriage conference!! Keep praying about it!

mom/popfoote said...

Tracy- Why are you so far away oh kindred spirit? Pop Foote