Monday, February 8, 2010

Doing time in the States
















It's been great to visit friends and family in the States lately. Here are a few photos from the last couple of months. In December, I was in Chicago with my father. In January, my mom and dad and I took a trip to CA where I got to see lots of old friends. Now I'm in MN, sharing at churches, squeezing in some more visits with friends and getting ready to go back to Kyrgyzstan.

Photos from top to bottom: Rachael and my mom at the beach, a gorgeous sunset at LaJolla, mom and dad and I at Wild Animal Park, cutting the Christmas fruitcake in Long Grove, Papa and I enjoying Chicago-style pizza and a Blackhawks hockey game.

2 comments:

Cara Denney said...

You did your once a year post! Good for you! ha! Miss you! take care!

于呈均名 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,......................................................................